The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Positions Available

Go down 
+6
TriggerHog
Hollie
SilentEchox
Highway
Rex
Alomancy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

Positions Available Empty
PostSubject: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:32 am

So as i suspect we are going to have a huge influx of player's very soon. I would like to recruit some people to join the Admin team to help out.

What I am looking for.

Scribe: - Basically to keep the forums up to date with News and Keep a Topic about the server on the minecraft forums. This would need to be bumped every so often and maintain up to date.

Demi-God: If you were on the server back at the start, then you might have seen some of these. I am looking for a few good players to Join the Helper team, The job role is simple. Help people! Newcomers, Veterans, Even Me!

To apply for any of these jobs, just copy and paste the following into a new post and fill out the Questions.

Code:

MineCraft Name:
Reason why we should hire You?
Whats your favourite part about the Server?
What would you do with the server to make it better?

Last edited by Alomancy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed job titles to keep it themed :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
Rex
God
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm

MineCraft Name: ComanderRex

Position applying for: Either, whichever you need help with and see me best fit for, I just want to help in whichever way possible, as I believe this server could become something big.

- I know ForumMotion better than the back of my hand, I've worked with websites for a long while. As well, I get along with
people pretty easily, and get to know others at a good friendly level. :)

I can be nice, (Unless you're TJ, then that's a whole other story haha) I usually help out others, unless I'm super busy, and I like pie. Pie is always good :).

Also, I'm your bitch.

- Definitely the idea of at some point in the near future having four great nations in a war, it'd be quite an amazing accomplishment, and fun/entertaining role play.

- Like I've said, channel chat for nations/towns. This way they can communicate easier and quicker with each other and keep things more secretive in their town, such as their defenses and plans.

Also, make a big town where everyone can gather for town and nation leaders to gather and discuss, like a real world olden times.

Edit:

I also have experience. Both in being a server administrator and being a Moderator.

http://crossfire.z8games.com/index2.aspx?newsid=

I'm a MOD for a North American/United Kingdom FPS game made by SmileGate called CrossFire.

http://forum.z8games.com/member.php?u=3617368
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
Highway
Beginner
Highway

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:02 pm

MineCraft Name: Highway
Position applying for: Demi god / Scribe
Reason why we should hire You? : Well from my previous experience, i know alot of various variations of helping methods, and a well written english language, for explaining, the necessary information that is needed to the questioner.
i have previous experiences being a admin on forums, and actually almost run an entire forum by myself, and all where well pleased about my performance.
For the Demi God job, i have also there alot of experience, i can start by telling that i started playing right before alpha came out, and i can tell i have been a trusted and respected mod/admin on various servers.
i know alot about
Whats your favourite part about the Server? The Favourite part of the server, is actually the server!, i love how new it is, and all those possibilitie's it has, and specially when its going down the path i am (meant as its going the same way i like to play), and with that, i think my thousands of idea's would be great to help it along.
What would you do with the server to make it better? i have so many things i would suggest, i have so many things that i could do, i have so many things that are important, but arent made yet that i cant have it all standing here, but i can tell that i see a bright future, with some of the greatest towns minecraft have ever seen, and a server, that will have thousands of applications for every day, because its awesomeness. but it is not only here it is about making it better. i would be (as i am now) extremely online, and be able to help alot of people if needed, and that is one of the most important things a serer can have as basic i think
Back to top Go down
SilentEchox
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm

MineCraft Name: SilentEchox

Position applying for: Doggy Style/In game Admin

Reason why we should hire You? : Everyone so far has been under 18..... and well they take everything us older folk do as bad :(

Whats your favourite part about the Server? Griefing other Towns!!!

What would you do with the server to make it better? Let Sparta take over and live in a 1000 years of darkness under her shadow!
Back to top Go down
Hollie
Beginner
Hollie

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:32 pm

MineCraft Name:
Pandash

Position applying for:
Tits McGhee! No seriously. Either. Or both.

Because boobies are worth two people.
Well, think what you like :P But i'm pretty awesome at being awesome. I have a lovely shiny degree in all things pretty and i'm super duper organised. And wonderfully literate. And an experienced typo-finder. And awesome. Did I mention boobs?
[Edit: I just found a bunch of typos already!]

The wonderful Spartan hill castle.... and the epic colosseum. And obviously you, Alo. ;D

I'm agreeing with the town chat idea thats floating around.. If we started getting proper wars going, we could have certain hours in which to war! That way there is actual fighting instead of people grabbing stuff while others are offline. ;)

Last edited by Hollie on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo Hunting)
Back to top Go down
SilentEchox
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 am

Hire tits or gtfo!
Back to top Go down
TriggerHog
God
TriggerHog

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 am

MineCraft Name: TriggerHog
Position applying for: Admin/Demi-God
Reason why we should hire You? Like most people I'm here to enjoy myself and I think the best way to do so is to help others and help to improve the server. I feel that there is no point joining this server if I'm not going to contribute. Just playing and do my own thing is what single players for.
Whats your favourite part about the Server? Its potential to be one of the greatest on Minecraft and the ideas that are already making it happen.
What would you do with the server to make it better? I will try to do the best i can at any giving task and I like to thing of ways to improve and make things easier and more enjoyable for everyone. If theres something a cant do or understand I will learn it.
Back to top Go down
NoMercyJon
Demi-God

PostSubject: Application!   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm

MineCraft Name: NoMercyJon
Position applying for: DEMI-GOD!
Reason why we should hire You? Well, I have been on the server for awhile, and well, I am a God! But I digress, I just feel it'd be easier for me to patrol the game than worry about what people are building in my town. I would rather not worry about the small things like that compared to the big picture of making the server run smoothly for the players when it comes to who is doing what. Also, basically, I'd be a cop. Cops are pretty cool.
Whats your favourite part about the Server? The freedom we get, the friendly people, the lack of griefers. All good points to be made.
What would you do with the server to make it better? Help people, without helping too much. I would make sure to keep tabs on who does what. I guess I would make a good babysitter for the kids(so to say).
Back to top Go down
Aeacus
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 am

MineCraft Name: AeacusVol
Position applying for: What you got left?
Reason why we should hire You? Cause im awesome!
Whats your favourite part about the Server? The peoples.
What would you do with the server to make it better? Help make some addons :P
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 am

I would like to throw my idea here :
Players who aren't known in community , could not be Accepted for possition.
I don't like see'ing randoms (not all of you) doing jobs .

That goes without saying :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
simplenoob
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm

MineCraft Name:simplenoob
Position applying for: demi-god
Reason why we should hire You? i have been on the server since day one.
Whats your favourite part about the Server? it has been my home server for over a month so everything
What would you do with the server to make it better? mabey make warp tour thing so when new people join they can see the server, or when people come back from two weeks of being down due to computer problems they have an idea whats going on ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positions Available   Positions Available Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Positions Available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Wars :: News, Rules and Guides :: News-
Jump to: