The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Donating, Becoming an Immortal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Advin
God
Advin

Donating, Becoming an Immortal Empty
PostSubject: Donating, Becoming an Immortal   Donating, Becoming an Immortal Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 pm

As you may know it costs a lot of money to run a server, I pay this out my own pocket because I'm nice like that. I try to make the server as nice as possible and work very hard on setting it up the way the community want it.

I have decided to set up a scheme to try and help me pay for this. and all money I do make from donations will be going straight back into the server/community.

Donations will help to pay for a bigger server capacity and keep the server running :)

I don't expect people to hand over their money for nothing in return, which is why there are different ranks of Donator's so no matter what you contribute you can still get something in return.

~~~~~Immortal~~~~~

All this for £15

A spot on the reserve List
A nice prefix before your name
Can use 2 colors for your ingame name
/sethome /home
30 Bonus "Blocks" for your choice of town
Ability to use TNT & Lighter
Can make and use Golden Apples

~~~~~Specials~~~~~

Adding color to your name

£1 = You can chose 1 color to change your ingame name too

£2 = You can chose 2 color's to change your ingame name too

£3 = You can have as many colors as you would like for your ingame name

**If theres things that you would like that aren't on the list feel free to ask any of the Admins**

Disclaimer: Donator's can still be banned from the server if they break any of the rules. There is no Guarantee the server will stay up for any length of time. There will be no Refunds!

So how do you donate? its simple!
Go to the homepage and use the Donate button to the bottom right
Type your username and what you are purchasing into the comment and an amount.
Donations can be any amounts as every little helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com

Donating, Becoming an Immortal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Wars :: News, Rules and Guides :: News-
Jump to: