The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

New town: Mjolnir

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meervi
Immortal

New town: Mjolnir Empty
PostSubject: New town: Mjolnir   New town: Mjolnir Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Town Name: Mjolnir
Leader/Mayor Username: Meervi
Citizens (15+):
1) Checkmarks
2) TheNexus
3) Enact232
4) Avash
5) TriggerHog
6) ComanderRex
7) kingBAIT
8) endmill
9) ShesMySavior
10)

Is the town fully built? (Y/N) No but it is not going to be a sprawling town. I/We are controlling the development to create a town atmosphere
Has an admin Ok'd the town in-game? (Y/N) Not directly and I cannot ask right now as I keep timing out however Alo has visited us a couple of times.

We have a 10x10 grid in the center, currently only 4 or 5 buildings not completed but this is the first day and we are still planning. I HAVE missed some people off the list I am very sorry to you I cant remember everyone and currently can't log in. Anyone missed off just reply here and I will add you. We easily had over 10 people.
Town system: Democracy
Town layout / theme: Medeival / Nordic in a sheltered mountain with an organised center and soon sections.

Terms: No rogue buildings inside the city walls or nearby outside. Once construction of the city is finished - notified in the MOTD you may then build more things sensibly, but for now to keep with an organised layout I shall act as a sort of 'planning committee' whereby you must / should ask to build anything (except a house if you have been allocated).

Last edited by Meervi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

PostSubject: Re: New town: Mjolnir   New town: Mjolnir Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I don't see a problem with The Town Being Created... However.... I would really like to get spawn up and running first before creating any towns. Or everyone will just heard towards your town :P

I'm not saying that's a bad thing. But I think A spawn town is the most important thing at the moment. This would Also let me manage a few things about towns as well as I am changing lots of things about it... Aka Town Prefix, and Town Spawn....

So if you would be a little bit patient with me then I am sure we can get this set up in No time :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
ShesMySavior
Beginner
ShesMySavior

PostSubject: Re: New town: Mjolnir   New town: Mjolnir Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Hey hey now, I'm apart of that list, where am I? D:
Back to top Go down
MalachiMcCloud
Beginner
MalachiMcCloud

PostSubject: Re: New town: Mjolnir   New town: Mjolnir Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 am

id like to join if there still a spot open
Back to top Go down
affliction95
Beginner
affliction95

PostSubject: Re: New town: Mjolnir   New town: Mjolnir Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 pm

could i be able to join?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New town: Mjolnir   New town: Mjolnir Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New town: Mjolnir
Page 1 of 1