The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

The Four Great Nations Backstory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
God
Rex

The Four Great Nations Backstory Empty
PostSubject: The Four Great Nations Backstory   The Four Great Nations Backstory Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

My attempt, any feedback would be awesome! (Keep in mind I wrote this late at night in like 5 minutes haha!)

Back before any humans were alive, there lived a being, one of the most powerful being ever to be, his name was Alomancy.

His Brother Notch, created a universe, this universe was called Minecraft. With this newly formed universe, he and Notch began
to create lesser beings, to work together, to flourish and survive, however, it did not end as intended.

The great planet they created, named (WorldNameHere), was magnificent, however the inhabitants they created had started to argue, and
create great conflict. They believed differently how their towns should run, how they should become a great nation, so each grouped up,
they all chose a leader, the leader was voted up, and was the best their group had to offer, and with these new leaders, they built up,
they each lived how they believed they should. This created the Four Great Nations.

All was well, each nation was florurishing it it's own way, but then, one Nation had ran out of supplies, they dug and dug, but could not find
what they needed. They attacked the closest Nation. With this, Nations allied, but truces broke, people died, reigns had shifted
to new leaders. These leaders corrupt, wanting more, wanting to be the best. This is how the Great War started.

Now, the Four Nations, (Nation1Name), (Nation2Name), (Nation3Name), and (Nation4Name), live against eachother, to overcome
the other nations is their goal, to rule over this new Planet created.

Alomancy and Notch tried to save them, but alas it was to late, their minds to corrupt, and now, the War will only be settled one way.

In the Greatest Battle ever fought, There started Four Great Nations in the start of this War, but only one will survive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

PostSubject: Re: The Four Great Nations Backstory   The Four Great Nations Backstory Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Wow, I love what you have so far!

although brothers? Everyone knows I would make Notch my bitch :P

back on topic though. I can see this actually happening..... I've heard rumors of one of the towns wanting to spread to create a Nation. and another wanting to rage wars :)

Maybe this is actually the future of what will happen of our server ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
Advin
God
Advin

PostSubject: Re: The Four Great Nations Backstory   The Four Great Nations Backstory Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Like the story, would work out very nicely with our whole plan.

I loled so hard when Alo and Notch were together since i know Alo would make him " his bitch " as he said lol

But overall nice job and its really appreciated that you took the time to write it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
TriggerHog
God
TriggerHog

PostSubject: Re: The Four Great Nations Backstory   The Four Great Nations Backstory Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:46 am

I'm liking your ideas and rules, we need articles like these to get a steady structure going on this server. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Four Great Nations Backstory   The Four Great Nations Backstory Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Four Great Nations Backstory
Page 1 of 1