The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Refugees and Mortals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingBAIT
Immortal

Refugees and Mortals Empty
PostSubject: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm

I have a Suggestion based off a experiance that keeps happening.

With my house being Griefed more than 3 times in 6 hours (More than likely by Refugees) i have a suggestion that revieves any stress or worry that any other member might feel.

With Refugees i think they should not be allowed to do ANYTHING!
Such as destroy blocks
Place blocks
Destroy signs, fences etc
or if im kind only be able to destroy blocks 100 blocks or less from spawn to give them a taste of whats on the server

Or anything of the sort.

This way we will get True players into the server and not just the griefers here and there. because only players who want to play the on the server will come on the fourms and sign up.
Back to top Go down
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm

We have Plans To change the Refugee/mortal Things to something along the Lines you Mentioned :)

We are doing a lot of background work that people Don't see :)

On A Side note, I have had lots of people complaining that they are no longer refugees or Mortal's. I will look into it now and Try and find a solution to what caused it :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 am

No , Let them do stuff , because they will only make an application for membership and there will not be any differences.

Also , New - Bigger ranks should be added for worthy people like Dure , Meervi , SimpleNoob (examples).
They did Alot stuff for the server and was online way longer than these simple others "Mortals". They deserve more .
Back to top Go down
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 am

Cookie, It is an anti Griefing method, And we can't give everything out for free, We need to make money to pay for the Server because I can't keep paying $60 a month for it.

I would love to give out everything to everyone, But in reality shit isn't free, Sorry but thats life.

We are trying to make it as close as possible to the real game without asking for too much in return.

This isn't in effect at the moment, but we are discussing big changes to the ranks and the server it self. To make it more user friendly.

We can only do so much though. What will make it a great Server, is a great community and active with everything a Server should have.

Now we have decided to go for a PvP Server which opens up a whole different Area of griefing and Rules we need to try and abide by / enforce to make it as "noob" friendly as possible, which is why we have all the limits on refugee's.

Please try to look at the Bigger picture and not just give shit out for free because they have been active.

Now saying That, We are coming up with a reward system for members who help out a lot and are active. As I feel We wouldn't be able to get to where we are or where we want to go without them. But We can't have ranks for every single person as it is near impossible to have that, and there is a lot of server side stuff that goes with Creating a new rank.
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 am

I would honestly donate alot of money to the server , but my country is in bad sittuation . I mean , the prices for food is going higher each day , Electricity is 2 times more expensive than last year , Gas 3 Times expensive.

Thank god The internet isn't that expensive.
I will be having my b-day and other events for me that will earn me money, so i will try my best to donate all the money to the server .
Back to top Go down
Greysoup
Beginner
Greysoup

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 am

I would like to know why I am still a Refugee on the Forums. Zombie
Back to top Go down
Rex
God
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 am

Greysoup wrote:
I would like to know why I am still a Refugee on the Forums. Zombie

You're not, you're in the town member's group, but the rank is a different thing. It'll be corrected soon, having a few minor issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refugees and Mortals   Refugees and Mortals Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Refugees and Mortals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Wars :: The Four Wars :: Suggestions / Complaints-
Jump to: