The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Recent Rule Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtWicket
Beginner

Recent Rule Changes Empty
PostSubject: Recent Rule Changes   Recent Rule Changes Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm going to try not to beat a dead horse here. I'm not going to argue against the removal of /home or the placement of borders and membership levels. I do feel like there should have been more effort to warn players about these rule changes. I may be the only one who got screwed over in this respect, in which case I guess I just got unlucky.
But I applied for membership after learning about the new rules regarding that. A couple days later the new borders were put in place and chest locks were taken off. I logon only to be told my chest is not secure and I can't even get to it to secure it because it is beyond the border and I still did not have member status. And now i have no access to commands, to my town, and to the most basic functions because I am a non-member despite the fact that I applied before the rule changes. I realize that all the people who are managing the server have a lot on their plate and there are reasons for these rule changes. But it would be nice to get this kind of news days in advance or if there's some way to announce it in game, that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Greysoup
Beginner
Greysoup

PostSubject: Re: Recent Rule Changes   Recent Rule Changes Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 am

Bump Bump Bump! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Rex
God
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Recent Rule Changes   Recent Rule Changes Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 am

We're working on it, we're sorry for the inconvienance but things have been a bit hectic.

Alomancy, Advin, and I got together, and had a long talk last night, and we're ready to start getting the server on it's feet.

We're open to suggestions, but be patient and you'll see things will end up better, it's still the very start since the map reset, so we're trying to get everything in place. There's alot that goes on behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Rule Changes   Recent Rule Changes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Recent Rule Changes
Page 1 of 1