The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Vault 42-griefed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eonfreak
Beginner

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 am

Hi just wanted you to know that vault 42 yesterday was lit on fire on 4-5 different locations and we know as a fact that alot of the items stolen was just thrown into lava. Also someone went and stole around 300seeds...what ever they need that for.

Today vault 42 was mined into bits. We have water floating in on mutiple locations a big portion of our torches was removed so we would have a monster invasion. We have big holes everywhere in the floor and walls and glass constructions have been destroyed a nice sign of that they ain't out after the material. Around 7 large chests filled with items have just been removed. Not even the chests is left. Big areas of dirt on our green area have been mined out and as a nice touch they added a sign saying "Welcome to hell" at the entrance to our base.

I'm sick of being raided everyday it don't even matter if i'm online or not they will just sneak up and kill me if i'm in the base. I tested patroling around once ended with them dying and just running back again from spawn trying to steal again...

I like the admins on this server and i like the idea for this server. But it don't work, ppl ain't intrested in building towns they are just intrested in taking your stuff and they keep coming untill they have taken every last bit of valuable item you got. And as a nice touch they will leave your base as a gaping hole of darkness filled only with monsters and water when they don't find you diamonds. The only way of protection you can get here seem to be creating a town. But then you need 11 ppl... A number so high that even the town that exist coulden't reach it.
Back to top Go down
Eonfreak
Beginner

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 am

Have now explored everything together with rex. And found another 8 large chests that was missing alot of them almost full with items. The only good part i could say about is that my hidden stuff was still left.
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 am

Sigh . Thats the point of the server. I really liked how it was in the werry beggining of the server where everyone was building safe , wasn't hiding stuff . everyone were like family. Even when onve we got griefed (lava flows from trees) we all used our tools , time , energy to fix everything and rebuild what was gone.

Now , the server is "PvP" style . U hide , build far just to survive without losing , u walk back to your place with stress knowing , that someone can find it and grief it.

Horrible...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
Eonfreak
Beginner

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 am

Yeah stealin is allowed. But if you say that this is the point of the server you haven't read the rules at all. "Doing something just to be an ******* and/or getting no personal gain other than malicious satisfaction." direktly from the griefing rules and that is exactly what they have done here. You know what. I can pretty much fill show that they have broken every "Don'ts" from the griefing rules. Atleast if it's the ppl that i think it is that did it. Since our base is so big it was enough space for them to both flood some parts of it and burn some other parts.
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 am

Why not adding this to the server? ( something with loot can have this aswell)

Vault 42-griefed 2011-02-12_21.51.42
Back to top Go down
Doorsfan
Beginner
Doorsfan

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 am

I had a sign from the same people in my Base - as for Eonfreak's point - You misunderstand the point of PvP. (Refering to you Cookieluw - not Eonfreak)

PvP implies killing another person - player versus player. This means that you can slay another player for your own gain. Where as of the Vault 42 - which was under attack several times, was burnt and utterly destroyed.

This clearly breaks and defies any concept of what is allowed and not - as for "caught in action" - you really do think it's that hard to sneak behind mod's backs?

The server is about waging wars - fighting the enemy - not being f'cking pricks just because you find it enjoyable to destroy someone's work.
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 am

I know that pvp is Player versus Player , but that is just not nice for other people . I wantz teh friendly , non fightind , enjoyable server back ._.

Back to top Go down
Eonfreak
Beginner

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 am

CookieLuw then make a suggestion about that. Don't go offtopic on this thread. It isn't about having a nice friendly server or what pvp is. It's about vault 42 being griefed just for the lols of it and a way to report so that i can have the ppl who did it banned.
Back to top Go down
Greysoup
Beginner
Greysoup

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 am

It's ok Cookie I still love you Sheep
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 am

Greysoup wrote:
It's ok Cookie I still love you Sheep

<3 RedFlower

Diamond
Back to top Go down
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 am

Ok, I will locate the Person who did it and ban them. As you can imagine it is pretty hard to stop griefing, as to to stop it I would have to stop you from Building altogheter, which is the whole point of the game.

Saying that though, We are Working very hard to come up with Better ways to monitor this and prevent it from happening.

Unfortunatly it is a big job and it will take more than a day to implement all the changes we have planned, However I can say that We will be implementing the changes some point this week, and will announce them either later today or Tomorrow.

Locking this topic to stop it going off track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vault 42-griefed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vault 42-griefed   Vault 42-griefed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vault 42-griefed
Page 1 of 1