The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

A Group...of JUSTICE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtWicket
Beginner

A Group...of JUSTICE Empty
PostSubject: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:00 pm

So I'm thinking about organizing an in game group whose purpose is to hunt down thieves, murderers, and the like. Maybe with enough people we could even start a town but I wanted to see what people thought about the idea first and who might be interested. Thieving is a popular gameplay method that is well within the rules but that doesn't mean we can't have a counter method! Just a thought. If you have any ideas of your own or would be interested in helping me get this started let me know!
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 pm

i like the idea. Death to the freaking Thiefs
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
Zapper7
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 pm

I really like the idea. An ingame policeforce would be great,
I dont know how it could work, i would like to be in it but im already in a town,
and make it that anyone can join would create a bunch of new problem.
Would be quite if the police house be griefed
Back to top Go down
CookieLuw
Squire
CookieLuw

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:39 pm

It would be awesome if administrators would Support these people who join this kind of "rank" or how u call it and give them supplyes!
Back to top Go down
Zapper7
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:46 pm

yeah that would be nice, lets here what the admins have to say about it
Back to top Go down
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 pm

I would be up for supporting this, Can possibly create a rank for the Police (with title)

Although I would expect it to be a very well organised organisation, and make it so not everyone can join.

Can give you Access to the prison too :)

Also looking into buying a better server which will allow for a lot more features, although we would need money for this ;)
Back to top Go down
SgtWicket
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 am

It seemed appropriate somehow to work on this in my ethics class. I didn't end up learning any ethics today but I did a rough sketch of a planned headquarters as well as a list of some of the duties. The sketched headquarters includes chests for recovered items, as well as rooms to facilitate exchange between any two parties, a lobby with security desk, as well as cells and interrogation room. Obviously some of these things would be more for aesthetic value than functionality. Duties would include:

Identify known thieves and murderers and well as the locations of their towns, homes, hideouts, etc.

Recover stolen goods and return them to their owners, if possible.

Assist towns with security if they are interested.

I have brainstormed different methods of accomplishing the various task as well. Some of them rely on discretion however, and I would rather not list them here.
Keep in mind also that if this group is formed we would be combatting actions that are NOT against the rules. Anything that breaks the official rules would be the domain of admins and moderators. Our job would be to enforce our own code of ethics rather than the server rules.

If anyone has any feedback or ideas, please feel free to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Group...of JUSTICE   A Group...of JUSTICE Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Group...of JUSTICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Wars :: The Four Wars :: General Discussion-
Jump to: