The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Shop item prices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zapper7
Beginner

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Greetings boys and girls, people of all ages

With the ingame shop we need to have some fair prices.
Sell prices 1/2 of buy prices
Think it would be enough if it only traded raw materials.
Ill make a list of item and put up prices that i think will be okay,

Item Price
Stone 20
Dirt 10
Sand 15
FUCKING GRAVEL who would ever buy this crap? its not even worth selling
Clay block 400
Obsidian 400
Snow?
Moss stone 300
Ice 50
normal Wood 20
Birch Wood 40
Dark Wood 40
Cactus 40
Pumpkin 200
Coal 30
Iron (ingot?) 300
Gold (ingot?) 300
Diamond (ehmm yyyeaaahh...??) 500
lapis lazuli 100
Redstone 50
Cobblestone 10
Sandstone? 60
glas? 50
Glowstone 300
netherrock300
Soulsand(what is this??)
Wool 80
Black wool only for me :D 1
sappling 20
sugar cane (REED!!!) 20
red/yellow flower100
mushrooms 200
seed 20
bone 40
feather 20
flint
arrow?
leather
pork
string
sulphur
apple
fish
egg
all dyes
gold/green music discs

ofc i have forgotten something, ofc you will not agree on the prices, np neither do I, but we have to start somewhere
blargh there are to many items, give some feedbackm
Back to top Go down
Eonfreak
Beginner

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:09 pm

I don't really agree that items that's only function is to be turned into color should cost 100 and diamond should cost alooot more
Back to top Go down
Checkmarks
Immortal

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Soulsand is a block whose function is to sink into it and also slow things passing over/into it down significantly.
I dont quite agree that EVERY item should be purchasable, at the very least you need some room for the player shops to be able to sell things exclusively (items such as records imo).
Also I think Diamond is a tiny bit low compared to others, and mushrooms seem pretty expensive. Lapis could stand to be a bit more expensive seeing as it only drops 1 per vein compared to ssp and its still quite elusive.
Back to top Go down
Zapper7
Beginner

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm

ye i agreed on the record sell only from player, maybe a few more item to
i didnt really think about the ration between the prices of each item, to many item to litte brain, i just wantet to get the depate started. only way to fix it is if enough player get on TS and "handle it", or the admins simple put in what they think, whatever i just want my black wool
Back to top Go down
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

an Economy falls under a community thing, hence why I said to post it. We need to Come up with a price list as a community that is Fair, and won't let people make a ton of doing very little :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
Payne2TheMax
Beginner
Payne2TheMax

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:07 am

Stacks (64):

• Dirt | 10
  • Cobble Stone | 30
  • Sand | 30
  • Gravel | 30
  • Wooden Plank | 30
  • Smooth Stone | 40
  • Mossy Cobble | 50
  • Clay | 50
  • Coal | 50
  • Stone Slab | 50
  • Glass | 50
  • Torches | 50
  • Fenches | 50
  • Raw Wood | 60
  • Brick | 60
  • Redstone | 60
  • Obsidian | 150

Singles:
  • 1 Iron | 20
  • 1 Gold | 50
  • 1 Lapis | 60
  • 1 Diamond | 300

Tool Kits (Pickaxe, Shovel, Axe, Hoe):
  • Wood Tool Kit | 30
  • Stone Tool Kit | 50
  • Iron Tool Kit | 80
  • Gold Tool Kit | 200
  • Diamond Tool Kit | 600

These prices seem fair to me.

Last edited by Payne2TheMax on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Checkmarks
Immortal

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 am

Actually I like the idea of pricing you suggested how you made the ores singles and the other blocks in stacks. I still think Diamond is worth more than 4 stacks of cobblestone though... I would also like to still be able to have the option to buy blocks from the nether since they are otherwise unobtainable.
Back to top Go down
Eonfreak
Beginner

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:55 am

Also like the prices you put out payne. Except some like diamond that should be more expensive. And i would like alot more in the shop, like glowstone since we can't get it any other way. Also i think wheat, suger cane, red flower, yellow flower, bone, feather, string should be with. + those i forget. more like zappers post.
Back to top Go down
Checkmarks
Immortal

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 am

That last edit looks pretty reasonable although the diamond kit might need to be hiked up a wee bit to match the new price for diamond.

How about for a few other items something like this~ Sell= 1/2 buy price ( prices not divisible by 1/2 cannot be sold?)
Blocks:
Glowstone (64/stack) 600
Netherrack (64/stack) 400
Soul Sand (64/stack) 500
Ice (64/stack)-200
Pumpkin (4)-200
Items:
Dyes:
Red-5
Yellow-5
Orange-10
Bonemeal-10
Ink Sac-10
Cactus Green-5
Gray-20
Light Gray-20
Lime-15
Lapis-60 (paynes price seems fair)
Cyan-65
Light Blue-70
Purple-65
Magenta-80
Pink-15
Crops:
Seeds(16?)-50
Reed/Sugarcane(16?)-50
Misc:
String (single)-10
Feather (single)-5
Red Mushroom (single)-30
Brown Mushroom (single)-30

*edit* Dyes are priced according to the cost of the other dyes needed to create them for balance purposes.

Last edited by Checkmarks on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to list why dyes were priced as so.)
Back to top Go down
Eonfreak
Beginner

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 am

Your dye list ain't balanced. Since if you mix 2 colors to get a third one you get 2 of the third one and i still think it's stupid that some colors are so expensive compared to the rest. But else i really like the adds you did checkmarker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shop item prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop item prices   Shop item prices Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shop item prices
Page 1 of 1