The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

Advertisement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Advin
God
Advin

Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement   Advertisement Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 pm

If you would like to advertise our server please copy and paste the following :)

Advertisement 2ptrkaf

~~~Introduction~~~
We are a newly formed community starting up a themed server to try and build an established group of players and friends. The Server Was formed To try and create a world like no other, Towns form and Grow as more players join. Wars rage as alliances and enemy's appear. The server is For the players run by the players.

~~~Staff~~~
Owner/Creator: Alomancy
Co-Owner/Messenger: xAdvinx
Admin's/God's: None
Moderator's,Helper's/ Demi-God's: Comanderrex, Triggerhog, NoMercyJon
V.I.P,Donator's/ Immortals: CheckMark, SilentEchox, Meervi
Normal Player's/ Mortals: To many to list

~~~Our Plugins~~~
BigBrother
Craftbook
Cuboid
Grief Alert
Lightweight Chest Protect
Stargate
Towny
Tradecraft
WorldGuard
iChat

~~~Portals~~~
We have established a Transportation making use of Portals to take you from one place to another
They are made of Obsidian ( Purplish Blocks ) and you set the location and you press the starter and a portal
is created and will take you where you set it. Once alliances are set up between towns Portals will appear linking them.

~~~Towns~~~
What is a world without a civilization, Players can apply for planning permission, to do this you will need a leader(Lord) and 5 citizens. Once you have seek'ed out a suitable location an admin will create your town for you. The town will start off small and the more citizens that join your towns increase the amount of land the Lord can claim. If you really want to go the distance you can make alliances with other Towns and start nations. A nieghbouring town stealing all your resources. No Problem! declare war on them and go and kill them all. The possibilities are endless.

~~~Economy~~~

We have a full functioning economy system based off of Gold Ingots. You can use any of the set up shops to buy or sell the given items to and receive gold or the item.
Players that have donated can set up there own shops and put in prices that they want the items to be sold for.

~~~The Wilderness~~~

The Wilderness is a strange land. and the weak will not survive. There are no rules in the wilderness. Thieves may stalk you, kill you or just hold you ransom.

Your items can be taken by other players while you are in the Wilderness if you are killed. Or if you leave your items in a un-protected chest.

You can freely build in the Wilderness but build at your own risk. Players are allowed to construct traps and attack you if you are just wondering around.

***We can not be held responsible for your losses in the Wilderness, or Accidents that you cause***

~~~Donations, Becoming an Immortal~~~

As you may know it costs a lot of money to run a server, I pay this out my own pocket because I'm nice like that. I try to make the server as nice as possible and work very hard on setting it up the way the community want it.
I have decided to set up a scheme to try and help me pay for this. and all money I do make from donations will be going straight back into the server/community.
Donations will help to pay for a bigger server capacity and keep the server running :)
I don't expect people to hand over their money for nothing in return, which is why there are different ranks of Donator's so no matter what you contribute you can still get something in return.

~~~~~Gifted~~~~~

All this for £5

A spot on the reserve List
A nice prefix before your name
LWC Limit increased to 5 Chests ( Currently you get 2 free )
Create your own Player Shops!
5 Bonus "Blocks" for your choice of town
Can make and use Golden Apples

~~~~~Hero~~~~~

All this for £10

LWC Limit increased to 10 Chests ( Currently you get 2 free )
15 Bonus "Blocks" for your choice of town
5 stacks of Gold Ingots (In game Currency)
1 Choice of a color for your ingame name
Ability to use TNT & Lighter

~~~~~Immortal~~~~~

All this for £15

LWC Unlimited Protection ( Currently you get 2 free )
Extra Commands (Teleport to people, teleport people to you!)
30 Bonus "Blocks" for your choice of town
10 stacks of Gold Ingots (In game Currency)
Ability to use TNT & Lighter
Can use 2 colors for your ingame name

~~~~~Specials~~~~~

Adding color to your name

£1 = You can chose 1 color to change your ingame name too

£2 = You can chose 2 color's to change your ingame name too

£3 = You can have as many colors as you would like for your ingame name

Purchasing Gold Ingots

£1 = 500 Ingots

£2 = 1000 Ingots

£3 = 2000 Ingots

£5 = 5000 Ingots

So how do you donate? its simple!
Go to the our homepage www.Thefourwars.com and use the Donate button to the bottom right
Type your username and what you are purchasing into the comment and an amount.
Donations can be any amounts as every little bit helps!

~~~Rules~~~
No griefing, in some cases mod/admins may need to do this, but under no acception must a player

No Whining/Begging/Flaming, You will be warned and Kicked if you do not stop

Absolutely no duplicating. Non at all, if found duping and you are not stopping then you will be Perm Banned.

Be nice, don't be a moron, don't be racist.

Please Re-plant trees you chop down. We don't want the wilderness to become a Desert.

Please Do not Build ridiculous Buildings. We want the server to retain a certain atmosphere. so please no Sky castles/Metropolis's/Nothing Excessive.

Server IP:(insert new IP here)

We now have Voice Communication!

Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27
PORT :19627

Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com

Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Wars :: News, Rules and Guides :: News-