The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

How To Apply for Membership

Go down 
+7
soolander
SgtWicket
sniper_pantern
Rex
Eonfreak
Madlollipop
Alomancy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Alomancy
The Creator
Alomancy

How To Apply for Membership Empty
PostSubject: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

Step 1: Read the Rules Forum! Make sure you do this or it is an automated application fail. To many people are skipping this step!

Step 2: Fill out the Following Form

Code:

In Game Name:
How Long have you been playing?
Why do you want to Join the Server?
Do you have anyone that can recommend you?
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner?

Step 3: READ THE RULES!!!!!!

How To Apply for Membership ApplyMshipBtn

Click the button, write your application, and send. You will NOT be able to see your thread. This is so other members won't copy other member's applications! If the link doesn't work, post a thread in the forum, but it should work, all you'll see at the end is something along the lines of "Only special users may view topics in this forum."

Last edited by Alomancy on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefourwars.com
Madlollipop
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 am

Edit: this was removed

Last edited by Madlollipop on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eonfreak
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 am

Can't see any link :( just says "[Only mods are allowed to see this link]"
Back to top Go down
Rex
God
Rex

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 am

Eonfreak wrote:
Can't see any link :( just says "[Only mods are allowed to see this link]"

It should be fixed now :) Try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
sniper_pantern
Beginner
sniper_pantern

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm

I couldnt send my apply! :(
Back to top Go down
SgtWicket
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Not sure if I did something wrong during my application. I am no longer a refugee in game. But I'm not anything else either.
Back to top Go down
soolander
Beginner
soolander

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:28 pm

In Game Name:
How Long have you been playing?5 days
Why do you want to Join the Server?server runs great and i like the ruleset
Do you have anyone that can recommend you?new to game
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner?clearing trees??new to game so still learning abut tnt

Back to top Go down
joeyr184
Beginner
joeyr184

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 pm

In Game Name: joeyr184
How Long have you been playing 5days
Why do you want to Join the Server?runs good close to ireland
Do you have anyone that can recommend zoolander just joined u.
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner? to created work of art

Step 3: READ THE RULES!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
chippy9803
Beginner
chippy9803

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 pm

In Game Name:chippy9803
How Long have you been playing?about 4 weeks
Why do you want to Join the Server?because it iz a great sever wiv friendly prople
Do you have anyone that can recommend you?no
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner?lighters to create an nice fire in my home

Back to top Go down
sniper_pantern
Beginner
sniper_pantern

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 pm

In Game Name: Sniper_pantern
How Long have you been playing? A month
Why do you want to Join the Server? Because its a friendly server and my friend is playing on it :)
Do you have anyone that can recommend you? Sniper_hamstern
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner? U are getting chased by 50 zombies and u only got a block of TNT, what do u do? u blast the zombies up with it :P

Back to top Go down
ajohnsson96
Beginner
ajohnsson96

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 pm

In Game Name: ajohnsson96
How Long have you been playing? Some months
Why do you want to Join the Server? Because this is the kind of server I like. I have been looking for this kind of servers bt havenĀ“t found any good so far. But this seems good.
Do you have anyone that can recommend you? Unfortunately not someone on this server.
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner? TNT can be a good thing when you are mining.
Back to top Go down
SamJoeBob
Beginner
SamJoeBob

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

In Game Name: SamJoeBob
How Long have you been playing? Around 8 months
Why do you want to Join the Server? I like joining fresh, new servers. Where I can help out and make a nice place in the almost untouched world.
Do you have anyone that can recommend you? Minecraft friends.
Name one way in which TNT or Lighters can be used in a positive manner? TNT can be used to clear a hill. e.g. if you were going to extend a town but there was a big hill in the up way.
Lighters: For lighting nether portals and if you were to make a little fire for your fire place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply for Membership   How To Apply for Membership Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How To Apply for Membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Four Wars :: News, Rules and Guides :: Membership Applications / Ban Appeals-
Jump to: