The Four Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Minecraft Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Connect with the Admins on Teamspeak for the latest updates on the server Download the application here : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and Join the server with this IP : 85.236.100.27 PORT :19627 Remember Teamspeak 3 is Free
Server is back up! at the new IP of 85.236.100.2:28265

get rid of borders and give us back /home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simplenoob
Beginner

get rid of borders and give us back /home Empty
PostSubject: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

what is with the borders?? it limits a players exploration and restricts our freedom to build anywhere by forcing us to build close to the spawn
and why do we not have /home? i understand its a pvp server and people can just /hoem away from a fight (i dont know how hard this will be) but can you posible make it that if your being attacked /home wont work???
Back to top Go down
TriggerHog
God
TriggerHog

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Theres reasons for these restrictions and at the moment things are being tested so you will have to be patience.
Back to top Go down
Greysoup
Beginner
Greysoup

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm

I understand the purpose of the borders for rendering purposes, but I would like /home back :D
Back to top Go down
TriggerHog
God
TriggerHog

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 pm

With the /home gone people will actually explore and use the map, and use the spawn town and build path from it, instead of 'jumping' around the map.

Is will make you prepare more(actualy role-play) for what your doing e.g if you want to go home, you cant just /home so you need to think, should i wait until day? Do i need food? or armour and weapons? etc you should see people more and theres a greater chance of something happening(like highwaymen :D).

Back to top Go down
Greysoup
Beginner
Greysoup

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 am

True, very good points. You win my favor. Sheep
Back to top Go down
Rex
God
Rex

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 am

Limitations are being put in. Don't forget, right now you are of Refugee rank. Things are still in the process of deciding what will be best for the server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
simplenoob
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm

ok thanks for explaining things. and rex dont judge me off my rank, ive been playing on the server since day 1
Back to top Go down
Rex
God
Rex

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm

simplenoob wrote:
ok thanks for explaining things. and rex dont judge me off my rank, ive been playing on the server since day 1

I wasn't judging you? Incase you didn't notice, ALL Non-Staff members are Refugees. This is why you have limitations. For the simple reason that ranks are not set up yet. Like I said, limitations are being looked into and set in place. It is being decided what is best for the server.

I don't understand how you think I was judging you, as it's not my job or place to judge anyone.

When the ranks are set up, and apps are ready, you will be able to apply for membership, until then, you have certain restraints, as all current refugees.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfforumers.darkbb.com
simplenoob
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm

ok
yea sorry about this rant, i was a little stressed out about school for the last week =P
Back to top Go down
TriggerHog
God
TriggerHog

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 pm

This topic has been solved, anything regarding the 'rant' please continue via the PM system.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get rid of borders and give us back /home   get rid of borders and give us back /home Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

get rid of borders and give us back /home
Page 1 of 1